Get Help to Solve a Complicated Divorce Modification Case

Our circumstances in life are constantly changing, as do people’s behaviors. As a result, a divorce is never truly final and many divorcees find themselves facing post-divorce modifications at least once. There is usually a need for a modification when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. Regardless of the reason for the modification, you will need to enlist professional, compassionate legal assistance to guide you through the modification process. Since 1992, Attorney Buckley stands ready to do just that.

Disobedience of the Decree

It could be that a former spouse is disobeying the divorce decree, thereby making life difficult for you. We sincerely hope you are never faced with that situation, but where such an issue arises, rest assured that Buckley Law Offices, P.C. is here to assist you in a petition to the court and a case for contempt against that person. Disobeying a court order is a serious offense and it requires aggressive action from an experienced attorney.

Significant Life Change

If you believe there has been a significant life change for you or your former spouse, you may seek to modify the divorce decree based on that. Examples of circumstances that may warrant a modification include a change in income, loss of a job, illness, or remarriage. You need to enlist the help of a professional experienced divorce attorney in filing a court petition for modification. Your divorce attorney should be one who knows how the laws may have changed since your original divorce decree was issued.

Child Custody, Support, and Visitation

The New Hampshire courts make the child’s best interests the priority in cases regarding modification of child custody, child support , or visitation arrangements. If for instance, one parent interferes with the rights and responsibilities of the other parent to the detriment of the child’s wellbeing, the court may order a change in parental privileges. Also, if evidence demonstrates that the living conditions with the custodial parent is no longer beneficial to the health and development of the child, the court will likely agree to modify the original arrangements.

Get Your Free Case Analysis

Your situation may seem overwhelming to you but we can evaluate your case for free regardless of the situation and give you informed advice of your options. These are delicate matters which should not be handled by an inexperienced legal team. You need to talk to an experienced lawyer who can truly help you.

Contact our firm today for immediate assistance.

call now to speak with an Attorney - (603) 595-8801